Go to contentGo to menuGo to search
Candidates with professional experience equivalent to the required qualifications can be evaluated by the registration of the master.
One can apply to the master’s program without holding the access diploma at the date of application, but the final admission requires graduation before Monday September 9th, 2014.
The application file is composed of
- An application form
- A curriculum vitae
- The copies of diplomas or certificates of professional experience
- A handwritten letter explaining the motivations of the applicant.
Form file to download : Télécharger le fichier «SIGMA_DossierCandidature2015.pdf» (309.9 KB)
This application form can also be obtained at the office (secretariat) of one of the institutions (ENSAT or UT2) or via a written request provided with an A4 format post envelope with stamps and a valid return address.
The selection of candidates comprises two phases:
- A pre-selection of application files, taking into account the quality of the diplomas, the professional or research internships, the argumentation of the motivations letter, the professional project and the CV. The pre-selected candidates are informed by email and summoned to a hearing in Toulouse.
- A jury hearing to complement the application file, especially about the professional project of the candidates, their grasp of the employment opportunities and their aptitudes of character and mentality.
The selected candidates are informed by email in early July. A waiting list is established.
The selected candidates must confirm their acceptation of the selection by postal mail before the 15th of July. After this date, each candidate who has not confirmed their acceptation is removed from the list and the first candidate from the waiting list is called.
- Application file submission : June 1st 2015
- Evaluation of the files for pre-selection : June 2015
- Candidates hearing in Toulouse: June 22th and 23th 2015.
Initial training : normal university fees.
Continuing education : fees varying with the administrative situation of the student, please contact us for more information.